All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis potbelly bag begins with a 7 x 7 base and then grows into a ribbed body. The stockinette stitch handles are secured to the handle tables with large, decorative kts. Knit with approximately 500 yds of worsted-weight yarn at a gauge of 18 sts and 26 rnds per 4 in Whide Whale Rib pattern and 34 sts and 30 rows per 4 in Horizontal Herringbone pattern using U.S. sizes 6/4mm and 8/5mm straight and 24 circular needles. This pattern was originally published in 7 Easy-to-Knit Handbags for Every Occasion and was most recently published in Creative Knitting s special publication Casual Circular Knits. Finished size is approximately 30 in circumference before being gathered x 10 H.
- Author BiographyAnnie s is part of the third-generation Muselman family business, founded in 1925 and long known for original craft designs including crochet, knitting, card making, paper crafts, beading, sewing, quilting, and needlework. Annie s books are sold through independent retailers and major chain stores worldwide. They are headquartered in Berne, Indiana.
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication14/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Weight159 g
- Width218 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.