All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you actually think shoes, jackets, and hats didn't have personalitites? Think again! The outfits in this book are brought to vivid life by Alice Schertle's wry poetry and Petra Mathers's exuberant cast of young animal characters. From Joshua's cozy jammies to Emily's frilly undies, the duds on display in this perfectly stitched poetry collection are as unique as the critters who wear them.
- Author Biography<b>ALICE SCHERTLE</b> is an award-winning poet whose books include <i>Little Blue Truck, Very Hairy Bear</i>, <i>All You Need for a Beach, </i> and <i>All You Need for a Snowman.</i> She lives in Plainfield, Massachusetts. <b>PETRA MATHERS</b> is an acclaimed picture book illustrator whose books include <i>In Aunt Giraffe's Green Garden</i> by Jack Prelutsky, <i>The Miraculous Tale of the Two Maries</i> by Rosemary Wells, <i>Strange Mr. Satie</i> by M. T. Anderson, and her own beloved Lottie books. She lives in Astoria, Oregon.
- Author(s)Alice Schertle
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication06/04/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarcourt Children's Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width211 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Petra Mathers
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.83Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.68Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.62
- AU $47.00Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $45.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.