All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collection of archive photographs from JR Board (company), photographers in Buxton from the 1920s to the 1970s.
- Author BiographyThe first volume of Images of Buxton (1999) was compiled from the museums's extensive collection of photographs deposited by the esteemed local photographic studio J.R. Board & Co when it finally closed in the 1960s after sixty years of recording the town and its people. The museum has again given permission to use a selection of the images in a book and the same three local historians will compile the second volume, which should also be a popular book.
- Author(s)Colin Wells,Mike Bentley,Mike Langham
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2006
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleImages of England
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note211
- Weight300 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.