All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever found yourself sitting in front of the TV watching House Hunters or a similar show, to see a young, newlywed couple, fresh out of school, looking at starter homes in the $800,000 range while thinking to yourself, How in the world can they afford that ? This book holds the answer to that question, and many more. A long time ago, in an America far, far away, we lived within our means, spent more than our paychecks would allow, and only resorted to borrowing money from other people in the most severe of ecomic disasters or emergencies. Oh, how times change. Today, we borrow money from other people for almost every expense over $200. We w call it financing, or buying on credit. This is simply borrowing money from other people to buy the things we rmally could t afford. In addition, most of us kw personally (or have gone through the process ourselves) someone who has declared bankruptcy to get out of their debt problems. This is also rmal, and even approved practice today. What we have somehow evolved to consider to be rmal acceptable rules of finance is shameful, at best. There have been countless books on personal finance published before this one. They typically cover the same topics - Make a monthly budget, wisely-choose your mutual funds, put away an emergency fund for a rainy day, save something for retirement, and something for your kids' education. Based on our current financial predicament, these books apparently have t worked very well. This book is t one of those. This book is more of a Chuck-Norris-Roundhouse-Kick to the Financial Face. Most of you will t be prepared to hear what this book says, but sometimes, tough love is the best kind. You have been warned. Buyer Beware.
- Author(s)Todd Nethercutt
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.