All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe current academic and financial planning industry definitions of risk are changing quickly, but the tion of what constitutes a risky investment strategy is still stuck in the Dark Ages. Wealth management expert Kenneth Solow takes a fresh look at the investment industry s reliance on Buy and Hold investing, exposing the flaws and potential dangers of this strategy during long-term bear markets. The fact is, patiently waiting for stocks to deliver historical average returns is t an effective investment strategy. Solow advocates a different approach called Tactical Asset Allocation, and he offers the reader an unparalleled look into the methods, techniques, and safeguards of active portfolio management. Now in its second edition with updated material and a new chapter, Buy and Hold is Dead (Again) remains an invaluable investment guide for our financially challenging times.
- Author BiographyEKenneth R. Solow is the co-founder and Investment Committee Chair at Pinnacle Advisory Group, Inc. A popular speaker and writer, he is nationally known for his views on active management, and his 2009 book, Buy and Hold is Dead (Again): The Case for Active Portfolio Management in Dangerous Markets, is considered the definitive work in the field.
- Author(s)Kenneth R Solow
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.