All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionAn eye-opening look at how investors can take control of their financial life Buy and Hold Is Dead provides actionable strategies and disciplines, which can be used to earn positive results in any market environment. Money managers rarely outperform the stock market over time, and this has become a sticking point for many people as our uneven ecomic landscape continues to unfold. This timely guide is designed around a step-by-step educational process in which traders and investors lean how they can protect their wealth and make money regardless of market direction. The goal of Buy and Hold Is Dead is twofold: to dispel old-school investment techniques and to show you how to maximize your returns without sacrificing time or lifestyle and without the use of a money manager. Identifies the duration of the current ecomic down cycle and warns of a Greater Depression Encourages readers to use proactive trading strategies that can protect their wealth and make them money in any market environment Discusses why investors cant afford to rely on the selfish guidelines imposed by big brokers and money managers Losing less is never a winning strategy, and this book skillfully addresses why it should t be considered a positive result despite relative market performance.
- Author BiographyThomas H. Kee Jr . is President and CEO of Stock Traders Daily. His reports and analysis are currently featured by Reuters Research for their institutional clients. Kee writes a monthly column for MarketWatch and provides economic analysis and forecasting to a variety of institutional and retail clients. He had worked with Smith Barney, A.G. Edwards, and Morgan Stanley before founding Stock Traders Daily in January of 2000.
- Author(s)Thomas H. Kee
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight524 g
- Width153 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.