All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.72Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're a woman who wants to grow your business or you're wondering how to leverage and support this growing market, BUYING FOR IMPACT How to Buy from Women and Change Our World has the answers you need w. The ultimate guide to doing business with millions of entrepreneurial women around the world. The shape of the planet's marketplace has been changed completely by forces of political and demographic change. Where once women were sidelined in the global marketplace, w they are at the heart of it all. In places as remote as Bangladesh and Mali and as familiar and Paris and New York, businesses owned and managed by women are carving out a vibrant and thriving place in the 21st-century ecomy. In this book, you'll find all that you need to kw to understand how this hidden market works, t only for women in business, but for everyone. Above all, you'll learn more about how to foster its growth for a more sustainable future. Whether you're a woman who wants to grow your business or your wondering how to leverage this growing market, BUYING FOR IMPACT, How to Buy from Women and Change Our World has the answers you need w.
- Author BiographyElizabeth A. Vazquez is the President, CEO and Co-Founder of WEConnect International, a corporate-led nonprofit that helps to empower women business owners to succeed in global markets. She is a serial social entrepreneur and world leader in global supplier diversity and inclusion. The WEConnect network is active in countries that represent more than 40 percent of the world's population, and the corporate member network represents more than US$700 billion in annual purchasing power. Andrew J. Sherman is a Partner at the global law firm of Jones Day. He focuses his practice on issues affecting business growth for companies at all stages, including developing strategies to leverage intellectual property and technology assets, as well as international corporate transactional and franchising matters. He has written over twenty books on the legal and strategic aspects of business growth, franchising, capital formation, and the leveraging of intellectual property.
- Author(s)Andrew J Sherman,Elizabeth A Vazquez
- PublisherAdvantage Media Group
- Date of Publication20/02/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvantage Media Group
- Weight544 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.