All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Buzz, a curious little bee, who likes to try new things! In this colorful children's yoga storybook from Elahi Yoga, you'll learn new yoga poses along with Buzz the Bee and his animal yoga friends.
- Author BiographyKami Evans, founder of Elahi Yoga, is a RYT through Joschi Yoga Institute and a certified children's yoga instructor through Karma Kids Yoga and a certified special needs children's yoga instructor through Every Kids Yoga. Before her certification, Kami began a daily yoga practice as a means to address her daughter's physical mobility challenges. Witnessing remarkable improvements in her daughter's abilities through yoga exercise has inspired her to continue with the practice and help other children and their families discover the benefits and joys of yoga. Kami has worked with families at Making Milestones, 74th Street Magic, and MOMPrep. She also teaches at various events throughout the city and has spoken at the inservice for the Pediatric Division of Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC and YAI/LifeStart. Kami also writes for Parent Guide News and SpecialNeedsParents.org.
- Author(s)Kami Evans
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jackie Y Lee
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.