All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Buzz and Bingo went down to the woods one day, they got a big surprise! They met a charming prince, a big bad wolf, seven little men and an old woman. But where was the beautiful girl that every one was looking for? Children will enjoy spotting the familiar characters and plot changes as the traditional stories are skillfully woven together. * Gold/Band 9 fiction books offer developing readers literary language and stories with distinctive characters. * Text type - A humorous story. * A map on pages 22 and 23 tracks the trail that Buzz and Bingo follow through the forest so children can retell the story in their own words. * Curriculum links - Citizenship: People who help us. * This is the second title in the Buzz and Bingo series * This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
- Author BiographyAlan Durant is the author of several picture books including the phenomenally best-selling 'Dear Tooth Fairy' for Walker Books and the fiction series 'Spider McDrew' for HarperCollins. He is a tireless schools visitor, and runs successful writers' workshops for children at all the major festivals. Alan lives with his wife and three children in New Malden, Surrey.
- Author(s)Alan Durant
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/01/2005
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight100 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sholto Walker
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.