CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionA reflection on one of England's most innovative filmmakers of his generation.
- Author BiographyCHRIS LIPPARD teaches courses in literature and communication at the University of Southern California and at Woodbury University in Burbank.
- Date of Publication16/08/1996
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byChris Lippard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.