Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes new material by Keith Ward written specifically for this collection. Philosopher and theologian Keith Ward is one of the most prolific scholars alive. This reader offers a distillation of Ward's most incisive pieces collected together for the first time. It will be an invaluable resource for students of philosophy of religion, apologetics, contemporary theology, religion and science and philosophy of science, and for any general reader interested in comparative theology and the interplay between science and faith. Sections include: * The Concept of God * Faith and Science * The Bible and its Interpretation * In Defence of Religion * Inter-Faith Dialogue and Disagreement Keith Ward has authored nearly 30 books and has contributed to over 50 books and journals. He is a Fellow of the British Academy and (since 1972) an ordained priest in the Church of England. He has held posts at several prominent universities including Cambridge and Oxford and was a Can of Christ Church, Oxford until 2003. In 1993-94 he gave the prestigious Gifford Lectures and has appeared as a key expert on various television shows and programs. Ward has become one of the top names in theology and has influenced a number of key theologians and philosophers working in the areas of faith, science, religion, and the doctrine of God.
- Author BiographyWm Curtis Holtzen is Associate Professor of Philosophy & Theology at Hope International University, California. Roberto Sirvent is Assistant Professor of Social Science at Hope International University, California.
- Author(s)Roberto Sirvent,Wm Curtis Holtzen
- PublisherDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.