All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.35Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.17Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionBeing a preacher's daughter was difficult at times. Edna Joanna Crosby had it even worse than most PKs since her dad was a traveling pulpit evangelist who only spent a year at any one congregation at a time before moving on. Thus Jo, as she called herself, never developed friends for more than a single year. Falling in love was out of the question for a whole series of reasons. When in her junior year of high school her parents paid one of the church boys a hundred dollars to take Jo to a school dance and introduce her to some friends they had idea that the two would fall in love in the process. When summer came and the preacher moved from cold Lincoln, Nebraska to Destin, Florida the last thing Jo figured was that she would discover love again; but she did and it was even more painful than ever before. Where was the happiness that love was supposed to bring?
- Author BiographyRonnie Anderson is the author of over a hundred novels. Subject matter may range from ghosts to gargoyles, Flying B26s to flying monkeys, wizard and witches to womers ( mermaids to those who have not been told that there is a difference between the two subspecies of sea-women) and other things that go bump in the night. Even in his stories of vampires and werewolves romance is involved, although not with one another. There are even novels that have only humans participating in matters of the heart - strange. Still, in all of these twisted tales of love, graphic violence, language and sex is not allowed to become explicit or gross. The light reading novels are designed for the teen age group as well as other still young at heart.
- Author(s)Ronnie G Anderson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.