Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of Bible studies encouraging discussion centring on the topics of healing, reconciliation, community, calling and mission. Commentators from many nations and cultures provide well-informed study aids and suggestions for further exploration by adult groups and childrens classes, drawing on passages from both the Old and New Testaments. These texts from scripture have been selected to provide illumination of the theme of the World Council of Churches conference on world mission and evangelism, held in Athens, Greece, in May 2005. The context of todays world is recognised by the authors - a context of ecomic globalisation, exclusion and violence. At the same time, the authors reaffirm and proclaim the hope of the gospel: By grace you have been saved through faith, and this is t your doing; it is the gift of God (Eph. 2:8). Church groups throughout the world are invited to join in the conversation undertaken in Athens, and in the ministries of reconciliation and healing to which all Christian communities are called.
- PublisherWorld Council of Churches (WCC Publications)
- Date of Publication30/04/2005
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGeneva
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintWorld Council of Churches (WCC Publications)
- Weight301 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.