Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $4.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by girrlit
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionA Common LadyFor years she had thought he was dead. Yet when Addis de Valence strode into Moira Falkner's cottage, there was mistaking the sharp planes of his face, and the scar she herself had helped to heal. The young squire who had once been her hero was w her lord, a hardened man who returned to claim the son she had raised as her own. But Moira couldn't deny that Addis roused a passion she never thought to feel--and a perilous hope for a future that could never be.... An Uncommon LoveAddis returned from the Crusades to find his lands usurped by his stepbrother, and his country on the brink of rebellion. Determined to reclaim his birthright, Addis could t afford to be distracted by a woman--even one as tempting as Moira. Yet the only living part of his contented past lay in Moira--and his desire for her was more dangerous than his deadly battles with the king's men. By law, Moira belonged to him...but possessing her heart might be far more difficult.
- Author BiographyMadeline Hunter is a nationally bestselling author of historical romances who lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and two sons. In a parallel existence to the one she enjoys as a novelist, she has a Ph.D. in art history and teaches at an East Coast university.
- Author(s)Madeline Hunter
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam USA
- Out-of-print date25/08/2014
- Weight200 g
- Width107 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.