Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.15Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- DescriptionBy The Seat of Our Pants humorously takes the reader on the many and varied travel adventures experienced by the author, Mom, and her husband, Dad. From the vicious seas of Alaskan salmon fishing to the wandering streets and villages in Europe, the reader will experience the Devil's Highway, New Year's Eve in France and the Christmas Markets in Germany. You will learn about bare-bosom sunbathing and bull fighting in Spain and on to many adventures in Italy and France. But most importantly to kw, they were list most of the time. Her back of map-reading skills assured them of lost and misguided travels. They rarely had hotel reservations thus were always subject to sleeping in the back of the car or running out of gas. Fortunately, they never did, but were mighty close a few times.
- Author(s)Mary Anne Tegge Brunton
- Date of Publication03/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.