All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor every older sibling who has ever thought, Hey, what about me? and every parent who has ever used those magic words, Just give me one minute. Ruby loves thing more than playing, especially with Mom. But Mom is always so busy with Oliver, Ruby s baby brother feeding him, changing him and Ruby is tired of waiting. She has already looked at tons of books, but only Mom can do all the funny voices. Ruby has painted so many pictures and even dressed her dog, Rory, in a very fetching blue sweater. Babies are so boring! Maybe if Ruby puts her imagination to work, she can invent a way to make Oliver disappear to a place far, far away. Or would it be even more fun if she and Mom climbed aboard and went along for the ride?
- Author BiographySheena Dempsey was born in Cork, Ireland, and studied fine art at the Ireland s National College of Art and Design. She graduated from London s Kingston University with a BA in illustration in 2011. Bye-Bye Baby Brother! is her first picture book. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Sheena Dempsey
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width251 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.72Trending at AU $84.16
- AU $59.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $57.83Trending at AU $58.88
- AU $48.42Trending at AU $51.66
- AU $51.99Trending at AU $79.75
- AU $22.35Trending at AU $25.56
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.