Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionBystander, NY was the kind of place that people only found by accident after making a few wrong turns on their way to someplace more important. There were highways or major thoroughfares, just a few crooked roads that eventually led down to the village square. It looked like a place that time forgot; with Tarlick's General Store, a n-deminational church, the grange, a local bar called the Beer & Jeer, the volunteer fire station and an old brick horse trough planted with annual flowers being the only highlights of the town's center. For a city-bred woman like Ellie Richardson, Bystander was the perfect place to start over after the death of her husband. Self-discovery paves the way for a little romance, a lot of healing and business success in her newly adopted small town. Unfortunately, the calm of small town living will be shattered when terrorist attacks force everyone to rely upon each other for day-to-day survival.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Evans-Dean is a micro-business consultant and freelance agricultural writer from New York State. Her work has appeared in Mother Earth News, Grit Magazine, Living the Country Life & Backyard Poultry Magazine. This is her first light apocalyptic novel.
- Author(s)Carolyn Evans-Dean
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.