All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForty-five illustrations of authentic costumes, as depicted in ancient mosaics and sculpture, display attire of all classes - from simple tunics of early Christian commoners and body armour of Roman warriors to a pallium decorated with crosses, worn by a priest of the 10th century; and finely brocaded robe of a 12th-century Byzantine princess.
- Author BiographyOne of the leading authorities on fashion history, Tom Tierney created over 150 paper doll books for Dover Publications. With subjects ranging from U.S. Presidents to popular movie stars, Mr. Tierney's books are famous for being carefully researched and meticulously rendered. His releases are prized by fashion professionals, collectors, and paper doll lovers all over the world.
- Author(s)Tom Tierney
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Digital
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.