All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.39
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.67
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Pyat: Tsarist rebel, Nazi thug, continental con man and reactionary counterspy. He is the dark and dangerous antihero of the legendary Michael Moorcock's most controversial work. Published in 1981to great critical acclaim - then condemned and unavailable in the United States for thirty years - Byzantium Endures is the story of a cocaine addict, sexual adventurer and obsessive anti-Semite whose journey from Leningrad to London connects him with those from Trotsky to Makh, and whose career echoes that of the twentieth century's descent into Fascism and total war.
- Author BiographyMichael Moorcock is the author of numerous novels, including the Elric series, Cornelius Quartet, Gloriana, and The White Wolf's Son. He has received the Nebula, World Fantasy, and British Science Fiction awards and is a Grandmaster of the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America. As editor of the science fiction magazine New Worlds, he was one of the progenitors of the controversial New Wave movement. His nonfiction works have appeared in the Daily Telegraph, Guardian, and New Statesman. He lives in Bastrop, Texas. Alan Wall is a novelist, a short story writer, a poet, an essayist, and a professor of writing and literature at the University of Chester. His novels include Bless the Thief, China, The Lightning Cage, The School of Night, and Sylvie's Riddle.
- Author(s)Michael Moorcock
- PublisherPM Press
- Date of Publication12/03/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPM Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.