Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.45Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're a total vice or a programmer shifting to C#, the newest version of this programming language is full of cool features you'll want to use. With its Visual Studio compatibility, C# is the perfect language for building Windows Vista applications. And the 2008 version works with LINQ, a query language with syntax similar to SQL but which simplifies database code and can also write queries on XML files. For the best basic C# how-to, it's hard to beat C# 2008 For Dummies. This plain-English guide to programming with C# can have you creating your first console application before you finish Part I. In fact, the basic template you create at that point will be the foundation of many other apps as you move through the book. Along the way you'll get the scoop on organizing your data, object-oriented programming (also kwn as OOP), and a great LINQ-related feature called delegates and events. You'll find out how to* Create a console application template* Perform logical comparisons* Work with loops and if statements* Understand collection syntax* Use interfaces and object-oriented concepts* Apply delegates and events, and much more You'll even gain some rare insight into how to understand error messages you may get when programming in C#. All the code you need can be found on the companion Web site, along with great bonus information that helps you do more with C# 2008. So - what are you waiting for? Grab C# 2008 For Dummies and let's get started!
- Author BiographyStephen R. Davis, who goes by the name of Randy, lives with his wife and son near Dallas, Texas. He and his family have written numerous books, including C++ For Dummies and C++ Weekend Crash Course. Stephen works for L-3 Communications. Chuck Sphar escaped Microsoft's C++ documentation camps in 1997, after six years' hard labor as a senior technical writer. He's perpetrated three previous tomes, one on object-oriented programming for the Mac, one on Microsoft's MFC class library, and C# 2005 For Dummies , a revision of Randy's original edition. He's currently finishing a novel about ancient Rome (against rome.com) and gobbling great mouthfuls of .NET programming. Chuck can be reached for praise and minor nits at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Chuck Sphar,Stephen R. Davis
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight684 g
- Width192 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.