All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives developers - both the experienced and those who have only taken their first few steps - a small, fast-paced primer that will kick-start them into the world of C++/CLI. In twenty -fluff chapters Microsoft insiders take readers into the heart of the C++/CLI language and explain both how the language elements work and how Microsoft intends them to be used. At the end of this short book readers will have a deep thorough grounding in the core language elements and the confidence to explore further that comes from a solid understanding of a language's syntax and grammar.
- Author BiographyGordon Hogenson is the manager responsible for the Visual C++ documentation, has worked as a technical writer and testing engineer for Visual C++, C# and other Microsoft products for nine years. He has avid interests in many diverse fields, including botany and organic gardening, chemistry, physics, metaphysics and philosophy.
- Author(s)Gordon Hogenson,Marcus Heege
- Date of Publication04/12/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight991 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byStanley B. Lippman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.