C++ GUI Programming with Qt4 by Mark Summerfield, Jasmin Blanchette (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $68.68+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Only Official, Best-Practice Guide to Qt 4.3 Programming Using Trolltech's Qt you can build industrial-strength C++ applications that run natively on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS X, and embedded Linux without source code changes. Now, two Trolltech insiders have written a start-to-finish guide to getting outstanding results with the latest version of Qt: Qt 4.3. Packed with realistic examples and in-depth advice, this is the book Trolltech uses to teach Qt to its own new hires. Extensively revised and expanded, it reveals today's best Qt programming patterns for everything from implementing model/view architecture to using Qt 4.3's improved graphics support. You'll find proven solutions for virtually every GUI development task, as well as sophisticated techniques for providing database access, integrating XML, using subclassing, composition, and more. Whether you're new to Qt or upgrading from an older version, this book can help you accomplish everything that Qt 4.3 makes possible. * Completely updated throughout, with significant new coverage of databases, XML, and Qtopia embedded programming* Covers all Qt 4.2/4.3 changes, including Windows Vista support, native CSS support for widget styling, and SVG file generation* Contains separate 2D and 3D chapters, coverage of Qt 4. 3's new graphics view classes, and an introduction to QPainter's OpenGL back-end* Includes new chapters on look-and-feel customization and application scripting* Illustrates Qt 4's model/view architecture, plugin support, layout management, event processing, container classes, and much more* Presents advanced techniques covered in other book-from creating plugins to interfacing with native APIs* Includes a new appendix on Qt Jambi, the new Java version of Qt
- Author BiographyJasmin Blanchette is a Trolltech senior software engineer and is writing his M.Sc. thesis in computer science at the University of Oslo. Mark Summerfield works as an independent trainer and consultant specializing in C++, Qt, Python, and PyQt, and is the author of Rapid GUI Programming with Python and Qt. Blanchette and Summerfield coauthored C++ GUI Programming with Qt 3 and the first edition of C++ GUI Programming with Qt 4.
- Author(s)Jasmin Blanchette,Mark Summerfield
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication04/02/2008
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1402 g
- Width183 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.