CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionTechlogy is constantly changing. New microcontrollers become available every year and old ones become redundant. The one thing that has stayed the same is the C programming language used to program these microcontrollers. If you would like to learn this standard language to program microcontrollers, then this book is for you! ARM microcontrollers are available from a large number of manufacturers. They are 32-bit microcontrollers and usually contain a decent amount of memory and a large number of on-chip peripherals. Although this book concentrates on ARM microcontrollers from Atmel, the C programming language applies equally to other manufacturers ARMs as well as other microcontrollers. The book features: Use only free or open source software; Learn how to download, set up and use free C programming tools; Start learning the C language to write simple PC programs before tackling embedded programming -- need to buy an embedded system right away!; Start learning to program from the very first chapter with simple programs and slowly build from there; No programming experience is necessary!; Learn by doing -- type and run the example programs and exercises; Sample programs and exercises can be downloaded from the Internet; A fun way to learn the C programming language; Ideal for electronic hobbyists, students and engineers wanting to learn the C programming language in an embedded environment on ARM microcontrollers.
- Author(s)Warwick A. Smith
- PublisherElektor Electronics Publishing
- Date of Publication19/10/2009
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationDorchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElektor Electronics Publishing
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight534 g
- Width235 mm
- Height170 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.