Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book was developed to address the difficulty beginning students often find reading computer language texts. Tan and D'Orazio aim to make the process of learning a first language easier and fun, by involving readers in their text, holding their interest, and getting them to think about the meaning and uses of C code. The authors accomplish this goal by using a question and answer style, where the reader's thought processes are stimulated by the same questions about code that students themselves often ask. Tan and D'Orazio answer these questions clearly and directly, focusing the reader's attention on the important issues of C programming.
- Author BiographyAndrew Tan H.H. from Morrison Knudsen Corporation and Timothy D'Orazio, currently head of the Civil Engineering program at San Francisco State University are the original authors of the book, entitled C Programming for Engineering and Computer Science, on which C Programming: A Q&A Approach is based. The new co-authors who developed C Programming: A Q&A Approach are Dr. Or Siu Hang and Dr. Marian Choy.
- Author(s)H. H. Tan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/1998
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleGeneral Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1109 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Diskette
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.