All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe best way to instill a love of nature is to introduce it at an early age. Help your children discover the beautiful and fascinating birds of North America while learning the alphabet. C is for Cardinal, by award-winning nature photographer Stan Tekiela, uses pictures of birds, along with interesting facts, to teach the ABCs.
- Author BiographyNaturalist and wildlife photographer Stan Tekiela has written more than 130 books, including nature appreciation books and children's books. He is perhaps best known for his popular state-specific field guide series, which now includes books about birds, mammals, trees and wildflowers. Holding a Bachelor of Science degree in Natural History from the University of Minnesota and as an active professional naturalist for more than 25 years, Stan studies and photographs wildlife throughout the United States and Canada. He has received various national and regional awards for his books and photographs. Also a well-known columnist and radio personality, his syndicated column appears in more than 25 newspapers and his wildlife programs are broadcast on a number of Midwest radio stations. Stan can be followed on Facebook and Twitter. He can be contacted via naturesmart.com.
- PublisherAdvance Publishing In.,US
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationHouston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvance Publishing In.,US
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight199 g
- Width159 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Photographer(s)Stan Tekiela
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Interest AgeTo 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.