All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionCreated through a student-tested, faculty-approved review process with over 250 students and faculty, CB5 is an engaging and accessible solution to accommodate the diverse lifestyles of today's learners at a value-based price. Award-winning authors Babin and Harris cover essential consumer behavior topics through a unique concept-driven presentation enhanced by online resources that appeal to today's students and encourage participation. New end-of-part cases highlight today's challenges, and the latest consumer behavior statistics and contemporary examples in this edition reflect the most recent developments in business. New content demonstrates how the recent recession, green marketing, and natural disasters impact contemporary consumer behavior. Convenient chapter-by-chapter student study cards and unique Instructor Prep Cards help you easily transition to this new edition. The CB5 CourseMate interactive online resources bring concepts to life with learning and study tools that ensure student engagement. In an unforgettable presentation focused on students' needs, CB5 brings consumer behavior to life.
- Author BiographyBarry J. Babin has authored over 70 research publications in some of the most prestigious research periodicals, including the JOURNAL OF MARKETING, THE JOURNAL OF CONSUMER RESEARCH, THE JOURNAL OF BUSINESS RESEARCH, THE JOURNAL OF RETAILING, PSYCHOLOGICAL REPORTS, PSYCHOLOGY AND MARKETING, and THE JOURNAL OF THE ACADEMY OF MARKETING SCIENCE, among others. Babin is currently Max P. Watson, Jr., Professor of Business and chair of the department of marketing and analysis at Louisiana Tech University. He has won numerous honors for his research, including the Louis K. Brandt Faculty Research Award from the University of Southern Mississippi (on three occasions), the 1996 Society for Marketing Advances (SMA) Steven J. Shaw Award, the 1997 Omerre Deserres Award for Outstanding Contributions to Retail and Service Environment Research, and the Academy of Marketing Science's Harold W. Berkman Distinguished Service Award. He is a former president of the Academy of Marketing Sciences and the Society of Marketing Advances, and he currently serves the marketing editor for the JOURNAL OF BUSINESS RESEARCH. Babin's research focuses on the effect of the service environment in creating value for employees and customers. His expertise is in building and understanding value that leads to long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with employees and customers. His primary teaching specialties involve consumers and service quality, marketing research, and creative problem solving. A frequent international lecturer, he has presented in Australia, South Korea, France, Germany, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. Dr. Eric Harris is Chair and Associate Professor in the Department of Management and Marketing at Pittsburg State University in Kansas. He holds BBA and MBA degrees from Pittsburg State University and a PhD from Oklahoma State University. Dr. Harris's professional and consulting experiences include work in sales management, healthcare marketing, and customer satisfaction assessment. He is actively engaged in research and has been published in the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, the Journal of Advertising, Psychology and Marketing, the Journal of Business Research, the Journal of Business and Psychology, the Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management, and others. Dr. Harris also serves on the editorial review boards for the Journal of Business Research, the Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, the Journal of Services Marketing, and Services Marketing Quarterly. He is Consulting Editor for the Journal of Managerial Issues and with Dr. Babin has coauthored a chapter in the Wiley International Encyclopedia of Marketing. Dr. Harris's research focuses primarily on personality issues pertaining to consumer and employee behavior, customer-contact personnel, customer orientation, and sales force goal orientations. He is affiliated with a number of professional associations, including the American Marketing Association, Academy of Marketing Science, Society of Marketing Advances, and Association of Collegiate Marketing Educators.
- Author(s)Barry J. Babin,Eric Harris
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight926 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.