All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete preparation guide for the entry-level networking CCNAcertification <p>If you're planning to advance your career by taking theall-important Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), this is thestudy guide you need! Seven minibooks cover all the concepts andtopics on which you'll be tested, covering the latest version ofthe exam. <p>Each part of the exam is covered thoroughly in its own section,so you can readily find the information you want to study. Plentyof review questions help you prepare, and the companion CD-ROMincludes the highly rated Dummies Test Engine so you can test yourprogress with questions based on exam content. * The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is the entry-levelcertification for network professionals * Seven minibooks in this guide cover Secure Device Manager,Virtual Private Networks, IPv6, 2960 Switches, Cisco NetworkAssistant, Advanced EIGRP and OSPF, and Introduction to WirelessNetworks * Covers the latest version of the exam, including the new voice,security and wireless components added in 2008 * Packed with review questions to help you prepare * Includes more security and troubleshooting information * CD-ROM includes the popular Dummies Test Engine, an exclusive,fully customizable test-prep software package that features twiceas many sample questions as the previous version <p>CCNA Certification All-In-One For Dummies is thepreparation guide you need to earn your CCNA certification. <p>Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials aret included as part of eBook file.
- Author BiographySilviu Angelescu has been a network and software engineer, consultant, and technical trainer for more than a decade at various high-tech companies and academic institutions. Currently an engineer and trainer at NetApp, he has worked for Computer Associates, CGI, Dawson College, and the University of Montreal.
- Author(s)Silviu Angelescu
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1808 g
- Width197 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.