All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.18
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $117.44
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $106.89
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.21
About this product
- DescriptionHere are all the CCNA-level Routing and Switching commands you need in one condensed, portable resource. CCNA Routing and Switching Portable Command Guide is filled with valuable, easy-to-access information-and it's portable eugh to use whether you're in the server room or the equipment closet. The guide summarizes all CCNA certification-level Cisco IOS Software commands, keywords, command arguments, and associated prompts, providing you with tips and examples of how to apply the commands to real-world scenarios. Throughout, configuration examples give you a better understanding of how these commands are used in simple network designs. This book has been completely updated to cover all topics in the new ICND1 100-105, ICND2 200-105, and CCNA 200-125 exams. Use this quick reference resource to help you memorize commands and concepts as you work to pass the CCNA Routing and Switching certification exam. Coverage includes Network Fundamentals: Subnetting, VLSM, route summarization, cables/connections, CLI LAN Switching: Switch configuration, VLANs, VLAN trunking protocol, inter-VLAN communication, STP, EtherChannel Routing (IPv4/IPv6): Router configuration, static routing, RIPng, EIGRP/EIGRPv6, OSPFv2/OSPFv3 WAN: Point-to-point protocols, eBGP, GRE tunnels, QoS Infrastructure Services: DHCP, FHRP, HSRP, NAT Infrastructure Security: Switch port security, ACL traffic management, device hardening Infrastructure Management: Backup/restore, password recovery, CDP, LLDP, IOS tools, device monitoring, IOS licensing, troubleshooting Quick, offline access to all CCNA Routing and Switching commands for research and solutions --Logical how-to topic groupings for a one-stop resource --Great for review before CCNA Routing and Switching certification exams --Compact size makes it easy to carry with you wherever you go -- Create Your Own Journal section with blank, lined pages enables you to personalize the book for your needs -- What Do You Want to Do? chart inside the back cover helps you to quickly reference specific tasks This book is part of the Cisco Press Certification Self-Study Product Family, which offers readers a self-paced study routine for Cisco(R) certification exams. Titles in the Cisco Press Certification Self-Study Product Family are part of a recommended learning program from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press.
- Author BiographyScott Empson is the chair of the Bachelor of Applied Information Systems Technology degree program at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, where he has taught Cisco routing, switching, network design, and leadership courses in a variety of different programs (certificate, diploma, and applied degree) at the postsecondary level. Scott is also the program coordinator of the Cisco Networking Academy Program at NAIT, an Area Support Centre for the province of Alberta. He has a master of education degree along with three undergraduate degrees: a bachelor of arts, with a major in English; a bachelor of education, again with a major in English/language arts; and a bachelor of applied information systems technology, with a major in network management. He currently holds several industry certifications, including CCNP, CCDP, C|EH and Network+. Before instructing at NAIT, he was a junior/senior high school English/language arts/computer science teacher at different schools throughout northern Alberta. Scott lives in Edmonton, Alberta, with his wife, Trina, and two children, Zachariah and Shaelyn.
- Author(s)Scott Empson
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCisco Press
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.