CCNP ONT Official Exam Certification Guide by Amir Ranjbar (Mixed media product, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $96.56+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $21.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- Description* Master all 642-845 exam topics with the official study guide * Assess your kwledge with chapter-opening quizzes * Review key concepts with foundation summaries * Practice with hundreds of exam questions on the CD-ROM Amir Ranjbar, CCIE(R) No. 8669 CCNP ONT Official Exam Certification Guide is a best of breed Cisco(R) exam study guide that focuses specifically on the objectives for the Optimizing Converged Cisco Networks exam (642-845 ONT). Successfully passing the ONT 642-845 exam certifies that you have the kwledge and skills necessary to optimize and apply effective QoS techniques for converged networks. CCNP ONT Official Exam Certification Guide follows a logical organization of the CCNP(R) ONT exam objectives. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your retention and recall of exam topics. You can organize your exam preparation through the use of the consistent features in these chapters. Do I Kw This Already? quizzes open each chapter and allow you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists and concise Foundation Summary information make referencing easy and give you a quick refresher whenever you need it. Challenging chapter-ending review questions help you assess your kwledge and reinforce key concepts. The companion CD-ROM contains a powerful testing engine that allows you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams. The assessment engine also tracks your performance and provides feedback on a topic-by-topic basis, presenting question-by-question remediation to the text. Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this book helps you master the concepts and techniques that can enable you to succeed on the exam the first time. Amir Ranjbar, CCIE(R) No. 8669, is a certified Cisco instructor and an internetworking consultant. He conducts Cisco official courses such as BCMSN, BSCI, ONT, CVOICE, BGP, and MPLS for Global Kwledge, the largest Cisco training partner. Amir has a bachelor's degree in computing and information science and a master's degree in kwledge-based systems from the University of Guelph in Ontario, Canada. The official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNP ONT exam, including * Implementing a voice-over-IP (VoIP) network * Implementing QoS on converged networks * Specific IP QoS mechanisms for implementing the DiffServ QoS model* AutoQoS * Wireless security * Basic wireless management Companion CD-ROM The CD-ROM contains an electronic copy of the book and more than 200 practice questions for the ONT exam, which are all available in study mode, test mode, and flash card format. This volume is part of the Exam Certification Guide Series from Cisco Press(R). Books in this series provide officially developed exam preparation materials that offer assessment, review, and practice to help Cisco Career Certification candidates identify weaknesses, concentrate their study efforts, and enhance their confidence as exam day nears. Category: Cisco Certification Covers: ONT Exam 642-845
- Author BiographyAmir S. Ranjbar , CCIE No. 8669, is an internetworking trainer and consultant. Born in Tehran, Iran, he moved to Canada in 1983. He received his bachelor's degree in computer science (1989) and master of science degree in knowledge-based systems (1991) from the University of Guelph in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. After graduation, Amir worked as a programmer/analyst for Statistics Canada until 1995 when he was hired by Digital Equipment Corporation as a certified Microsoft trainer. After performing training on Microsoft Backoffice products such as Windows NT, Exchange Server, and Systems Management Server for three years, he shifted his focus to Cisco Systems. In 1998, he joined GEOTRAIN Corporation, which was later acquired by Global Knowledge Network, and worked for them as a full-time Certified Cisco Systems Instructor until 2005. In October 2005, Amir started his own business (AMIRACAN Inc.) in the field of internetwork consulting, but his major activity is still conducting training for Global Knowledge Network on a contractual basis. His areas of specialty are MPLS, BGP, QoS, VoIP, and advanced routing and switching.
- Author(s)Amir Ranjbar
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication21/05/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCisco Press
- Out-of-print date10/03/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width194 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.