Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Salvatore Fazzolari kws firsthand what it takes to be the chairman, president, and CEO of a large multinational corporation?as well as why it's t a position suited to everyone. In CEO Lifelines, he shares nine principles to help people become more productive, capable, engaged, and effective leaders. Building on almost forty years of experience at all levels of leadership, Fazzolari outlines nine key leadership practices that underpin strong, decisive leadership and build enduring, high-performance organizations. Through three segments focusing on personal, enterprise, and luck, he discusses three practices needed for sustained leadership; the six practices of a healthy enterprise; and the serendipity of chance?both good and bad. A practical guide and workbook that includes related tools for building careers and organizations, CEO Lifelines provides useful advice from Fazzolari's own experiences as CEO of a major corporation. It offers an examination of principles essential for building a successful career and an enduring enterprise?a blueprint for excellence.
- Author(s)Salvatore D Fazzolari
- Date of Publication11/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.