All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionHave you seen these Doggy Desperadoes? This gang of bow-wow bandits have one thing in common - they're all on the Canine Intelligence Agency's most wanted list. They may look cute, cuddly and even comical but appearances can be deceptive. These mutts have been responsible for some of the worst crimes ever committed, from aggravated whining to receiving stolen dog biscuits. Be warned: these cunning canine crooks are still at large!
- Author BiographyMark Leigh is a comedy writer and co-author of 36 humour and trivia titles including the best-selling Pets wuth Tourette's. He has worked with Chris Tarrant, Des Lynam, Julian Clary, Jeremy Beadle, Adrian Edmondson and Roy Chubby Brown.
- Author(s)Mark Leigh
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication03/10/2012
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight220 g
- Width146 mm
- Height13 mm
- Spine146 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.