All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionBH CIM Coursebooks are crammed with a range of learning objective questions, activities, definitions and summaries to support and test your understanding of the theory. The 07/08 editions contains new case studies which help keep the student up to date with changes in Marketing Environemnt strategies. Carefully structured to link directly to the CIM syllabus, this Coursebook is user-friendly, interactive and relevant. Each Coursebook is accompanied by access to MARKETINGONLINE (www.marketingonline.co.uk), a unique online learning resource designed specifically for CIM students which can be accessed at any time.
- Author BiographyGeoff Lancaster is Chairman of the Durham Associates Group of Companies which is headquartered at Caste Eden, Co-Durham with offices in Bahrain, Oman, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Zambia and Zimbabwe. The company is in corporate communications and also manages higher degree programmes overseas for two UK universities. He has written approximately 25 marketing textbooks plus more than 100 academic refereed journal and conference papers. He was senior examiner to the Chartered Institute of Marketing for approximately 15 years and was their senior academic adviser from 1994-1998.
- Author(s)Frank Withey,Geoff Lancaster
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2007
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleCIM Coursebook
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight934 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.