All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVirtually all organizations gauge spending in terms of return on investment, and information techlogy (IT) tops the investment list as both the largest and most frustrating for senior executives. This essential book is a practical guide for the seasoned IT executive, providing real-world examples of CIOs who have succeeded in mastering the blend of business and techlogy responsibilities. CIOs, CFOs, and IT business managers will benefit from the new edition s material on outsourcing, managing the environmental impact of techlogy, Cloud and SOA platforms, and managing techlogy in the public sector.
- Author BiographyJoe Stenzel has worked as editor in chief of the Journal of Strategic Performance Management and Cost Management, and two Warren, Gorham, and Lamont periodicals since 2000. He has written or co-written four other books for John Wiley & Sons: Essentials of Cost Management, From Cost to Performance Management, CFO Survival Guide, and Lean Accounting.
- Author(s)Alyssa Farrell,Bill Flemming,Gary Cokins,Jonathan Hujsak,Karl D. Schubert,Michael H. Hugos,Randy Betancourt
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley CIO
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight586 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJoe Stenzel
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.