CISSP Guide to Security Essentials by Peter A. Gregory (Mixed media product, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $89.30+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionCISSP GUIDE TO SECURITY ESSENTIALS CISSP Guide to Security Essentials provides readers with the tools and resources they need to develop a thorough understanding of the entire CISSP Certification Body of Kwledge. Using a variety of pedagogical features including study questions, case projects, and exercises, this book clearly and pointedly explains security basics. Coverage begins with an overview of information and business security today, security laws, and then progresses through the ten CISSP domains, including topics such as access control, cryptography and security architecture and design. With the demand for security professionals at an all-time high, whether you are a security professional in need of a reference, an IT professional with your sights on the CISSP certification, on a course instructor, CISSP GUIDE TO SECURITY ESSENTIALS CISSP Guide to Security Essentials has arrived just in time.
- Author BiographyPeter H. Gregory, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, C|CISO, CCSK, QSA, has over 25 years of experience in virtually every role in business IT organizations, including work in government, financial services, non-profit, telecommunications, SAAS, and retail. He is the author of more than 30 books on security and technology, and the technical editor for more than 20 additional books. Gregory sits on the board of advisors and is the lead instructor for the University of Washington certificate program in information systems security, and he is a lecturer at the university's NSA-certified certificate program in information security and risk management. He is also a member of the executive steering board for the SecureWorld Expo Conference, and the board of advisors for PaymentGear. A founding member of the Pacific CISO Forum, Gregory is a graduate of the FBI Citizens' Academy. He studied electrical engineering and computer science at the University of Nevada, Reno, and is the director of strategic services a national consulting firm.
- Author(s)Peter A. Gregory
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication19/06/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight880 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.