All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionCISSP GUIDE TO SECURITY ESSENTIALS, Second Edition, provides complete, focused coverage to prepare students and professionals alike for success on the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification exam. The text opens with an overview of the current state of information security, including relevant legislation and standards, before proceeding to explore all ten CISSP domains in great detail, from security architecture and design to access control and cryptography. Each chapter opens with a brief review of relevant theory and concepts, followed by a strong focus on real-world applications and learning tools designed for effective exam preparation, including key terms, chapter summaries, study questions, hands-on exercises, and case projects. Developed by the author of more than 30 books on information securitythe Second Edition of this trusted text has been updated to reflect important new developments in techlogy and industry practices, providing an accurate guide to the entire CISSP common body of kwledge.
- Author BiographyPeter H. Gregory, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, C|CISO, CCSK, QSA, has over 25 years of experience in virtually every role in business IT organizations, including work in government, financial services, non-profit, telecommunications, SAAS, and retail. He is the author of more than 30 books on security and technology, and the technical editor for more than 20 additional books. Gregory sits on the board of advisors and is the lead instructor for the University of Washington certificate program in information systems security, and he is a lecturer at the university's NSA-certified certificate program in information security and risk management. He is also a member of the executive steering board for the SecureWorld Expo Conference, and the board of advisors for PaymentGear. A founding member of the Pacific CISO Forum, Gregory is a graduate of the FBI Citizens' Academy. He studied electrical engineering and computer science at the University of Nevada, Reno, and is the director of strategic services a national consulting firm.
- Author(s)Peter Gregory
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Weight907 g
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.