All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book adopts a 'concise explanation' approach to describe the concepts in the 10 Information Security domains that are covered in the CISSP examination. Hence, this book is a 'quick revision guide' and as such is expected to be studied in the month prior to examination. By breaking down difficult concepts and theories to simple 2 to 4-line sentences the assimilation and most importantly 'recall' of a concept is improved. Hence, this approach helps a candidate to focus on the core concepts before the exams and to recall them and relate them with other concepts to aid in identifying the right answer during the exam. This book is for all aspirants who are planning to take the CISSP examination and obtain the coveted CISSP certification that is considered as the 'Gold Standard' in Information Security personal certification. This book assumes that the candidate has already sufficient kwledge in all the 10 domains of the CISSP CBK by way of experience from work and kwledge gained from other study books. This book provides concise explanations to the core concepts that are essentially covered in the exam. Besides being an Information Security-focused guide, this book will also be useful as a quick reference and revision guide for System and Network Administrators, Database Administrators, System Analysts, Software Developers, Application Designers, System Architects, Legal Professionals, Security Officers, Business Continuity professionals, IT Auditors, IS Auditors, Vulnerability Assessors, Penetration Testers, and Ethical Hackers.
- Author BiographyPopularly known as MLS, the author is an Information Technology and Information Security professional and has about 18 years experience in various domains of IT such as Software Programming, Hardware Troubleshooting, Networking Technologies, Systems Administration, Security Administration; Information Security-related consulting, audit and training. MLS has been an avid trainer through out his career and has developed many short-term and long-term training programs. One such program is Certified Vulnerability Assessor (cVa) , which is accredited by a leading ISO certifying agency. He's a prolific speaker and trainer and has presented many papers related to Network Security in International conventions and conferences. He was the Technical Director of Secure Matrix, an India-based company that provides security consulting and audits. During his tenure in the last four years, he led the team of consultants to implement many ISO 27001-certification projects across India, the Middle East, and Africa. He is a specialist IT and IS auditor with Det Norske Veritas (DNV), India region. He has performed many quality and information security audits to hundreds of medium and large organizations in the past 10 years. He is at present the Chairman and CEO of ChennaiNet, a technology company focused on IT and IS-related product development, services, and training.
- Author(s)M. L. Srinivasan
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication22/12/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.