All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionDetails the work of CJ Lim and the Studio 8 architects Cj Lim established Studio 8 Architects in London in 1994. The firm has become increasingly international in its outlook, with a portfolio w covering Asia, North America and Western Europe. cj Lim/Studio 8 has continually maintained an affinity with the fusion of Eastern values and Western popular culture. Its work strives to be intelligent and profound, but mainly fun and eccentric, ranging from the fusion of insect cuisine with gardening culture through to the deconstruction of the Hollywood blockbuster. The love of narrative form often provides the catalyst for the creative momentum of the work portrayed in this book. It is more than just a showpiece of elegant and sometimes complex forms; it is embedded with spatial tales and has soul. SELLING POINTS: - Introduction by Peter Cook, respected architectural critic - Thought-provoking and challenging architecture, superbly illustrated - Explores the links between architecture, art, and pop culture 230 col., 40 b.andw.
- Author(s)The Images Publishing Group
- PublisherImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- Series TitleNeoarchitecture S.
- Place of PublicationMulgrave, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight912 g
- Width235 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.