COPD: Answers at Your Fingertips by Rachel Booker, June Roberts, David Bellamy, Jon Miles (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are told you have COPD (a general term covering serious lung diseases such as chronic bronchitis and emphysema) you could be forgiven for feeling that there is information to help you cope with this potentially disabling condition. It is one of the most common respiratory disorders in the UK and yet over 70% of people have never heard of it. The positive news is that with good management, you can do much to improve your symptoms and live a rmal life. This practical guide shares many people's experiences and contains helpful and informative answers to 196 questions asked by people with COPD and their families.
- Author BiographyRachel Booker is a former respiratory specialist nurse with extensive experience of nursing in primary care and medical education. She is a recipient of the Queen's Nursing Institute, Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother's award for outstanding service and is an honorary master of the Open University. An independent medical writer and editor, she has published extensively, and is author of Vital COPD and Vital Lung Function. Dr Jon Miles MD, FCRP is a Consultant Respiratory Physician at North Manchester General Hospital. Dr David Bellamy is a former GP with special respiratory interest. A trainer for Education for Health, he writes and lectures on respiratory topics and is a member of PCRS-UK, BTS and ERS. June Roberts SRN, DipHE (PN), FETC, DipAsthma, DipCOPD, DipAllergy is a nurse practitioner at Langworthy Medical Practice, Salford. She is also Honory Research Fellow at the University of Aberdeen, and facilitator at Education for Health, Warwick.
- PrizesWinner of BMA Board of Science Award for the Public Understanding of Science 2006.
- Author(s)David Bellamy,Jon Miles,June Roberts,Rachel Booker
- PublisherClass Publishing
- Date of Publication20/01/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClass Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations, glossary, index
- Weight330 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGillian Clarke
- Illustrator(s)Andy Roberts,David Woodroffe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.