All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on more than 20 years of experience, this all-inclusive guide shows how to successfully implement Customer Relationship Management (CRM), the largest global software application today in terms of revenue. Combining helpful tips and techniques with a unique blueprint, this study illuminates the myriad issues that are critical to using people, process, and techlogy to achieve a superior level of customer satisfaction and loyalty. From structuring a team and adjusting operations to addressing data integrity and security concerns, CRM users and their respective firms will learn to adapt to emerging marketplace demands, key techlogy invations, and the wireless world. Tackling real-time issues from different angles, this handy reference also includes a collection of appendices offering examples of the sales process, software solutions, service providers, and a glossary of terms.
- Author BiographyBarton J. Goldenberg is the founder and president of ISM, Inc., whose clients have included AAA, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, Nestle, Nike, PepsiCo, the U.S. Department of Defense and Postal Service, and Verizon. He is a columnist for CRM Magazine, a contributor to eWeek newsletter and Sales & Marketing Management magazine, and was recognized by CRM Magazine as one of the 10 most influential people in CRM and one of the 20 most influential CRM executives of the year. He is the author of CRM Automation and the benchmark report, Guide to CRM Automation. He lives in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Author(s)Barton J. Goldenberg
- PublisherCyberAge Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationMedford, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCyberAge Books
- Out-of-print date08/12/2014
- Content Note9 Tables, 6 Graphs
- Weight503 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.37Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.