All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionRemote. Peaceful. Picturesque. This is how the Mumford Mountain Hotel bills itself in its brochure. And it lives up to this description- most of the time. But this year, the hotel is hosting a prestigious conference for the study of forensic science, and the organizers have extended CSI head Gil Grissom an invitation he can't refuse. Joined by fellow investigator Sara Sidle, Grissom leaves the department in the capable hands of Catherine Willows and heads east. But he and Sara soon find themselves in all too familiar territory- and back in Las Vegas, Willows and the CSI team have uncovered trouble of their own.
- Author BiographyMAX ALLAN COLLINS is a two-time winner of the Private Eye Writers of America's Shamus Award and his graphic novel THE ROAD TO PERDITION was adapted into the Academy Award-winning film starring Tom Hanks, Paul Newman and Jude Law.
- Author(s)Max Allan Collins
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication06/05/2003
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Out-of-print date20/01/2017
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.