CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe Miami Dade Crime Lab is called in to examine the body of a young woman who has washed ashore on an island in Florida Bay. Lieutenant Horatio Caine is quick to identify the probable murder weapon: a shard dart used by the navy as part of an experimental program to kill enemy divers. However, during the autopsy, Doctor Alexx Woods finds that the true cause of death was drowning; the dart was used postmortem. When ather mangled body of a woman is discovered, Caine begins to suspect the worst. The unusual and violent nature of the crimes bears all the hallmarks of an organized serial killer - sexual predation, a great deal of perparation and a disturbingly distorted world view. Now, the lieutenant and his team must race to piece together all the clues to stop the murderer before they can strike again.
- Author BiographyDonn Cortez is the pseudonym of Don DeBrandt, a writer whose science fiction has been compared to Larry Niven and John Varley among others. His previous books for Pocket include ANGEL: SHAKEDOWN (0743406966) in 2000.
- Author(s)Donn Cortez
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication07/08/2006
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCSI: Miami
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Out-of-print date20/01/2017
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.