All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith its 101 stories from other parents and experts, this book will comfort, encourage, and uplift parents of children with autism and Asperger's. If you are the parent of a child - from newborn to college age - with autism or Asperger's, you will find support, advice, and insight in these 101 stories from other parents and experts. Stories cover everything from the serious side and the challenges, to the lighter side and the positives, of having a special child on the autism spectrum.
- Author Biography<b>Rebecca Landa, PhD, </b> is the founder and director of the Center for Autism and Related Disorders and the REACH research program at Kennedy Krieger Institute. She is also a professor of psychiatry at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. <b>Mary Beth Marsden</b> is a longtime Baltimore newscaster and founder/executive producer of the video resource website Real Look Autism. <b>Nancy Burrows</b> is an experienced print and television writer and producer, and contributor to Real Look Autism video resource website.
- Author(s)Mary Beth Marsden,Rebecca Landa
- PublisherChicken Soup for the Soul Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationCos Cob
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChicken Soup for the Soul Publishing, LLC
- Weight413 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.