All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionModern therapeutic strategies in the last decade have radically changed the approach to the oncologic patient with metastatic disease. Not infrequently today metastases are managed more aggressively and addressed in a multidisciplinary way with extremely encouraging results in terms of both survival and disease control. There have been equally revolutionary changes in diagstic imaging, with renewed attention to early diagsis of both local and distant recurrence, in order to prompt timely radical intervention. The distribution of metastases is affected by characteristics of the primary improved survival of neoplastic patients and the routine imaging follow-up have resulted in greatly increased detection of metastatic malignancies with less than typical appearance and behaviour.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication06/08/1999
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note89 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight185 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byFrancesco Ferrozzi,etc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.