All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDon't be square-discover exciting log cabins in varied shapes and formations! Best-selling authors Natalia Bonner and Kathleen Whiting put an imaginative new twist on the classic block with bold colors and dramatic lines. Packed with possibilities, this collection offers 20 quilts each in 3 sizes, with a bonus chapter on throw pillows and shams. Quick-sew techniques ( curves here!) make it easy to stitch big quilts. Whether you've been quilting for months, years, or decades, these fresh layouts with straightforward construction are sure to inspire!
- Author BiographyNatalia Whiting Bonner has enjoyed piecing quilt tops for more than twenty years. She learned how to quilt on her conventional home machine. She felt good about it, but decided that if she really wanted to take her quilting to the next level, she needed to invest in a longarm machine. In 2007, when she was pregnant with her daughter, she got the crazy idea to quit her job as a dental assistant and become a longarm quilter. Without really knowing what a longarm machine was, she spent a day at a longarm dealer's shop and walked out after purchasing a Gammill machine. Natalia's passion for quilting and being creative has grown each day since. Shortly after her purchase, Natalia began blogging at piecenquilt.blogspot.com, and blogging became her connection with other quilters and fellow work-at-home moms. By 2009, her quilting business had grown, and it was time to leave the tiny, poorly lit bedroom where she had been doing all her quilting. Natalia moved into a studio at her parents' home, and with the inspiration of her mother, Kathleen Whiting, she has realized that the sky is the limit. Whether it's working on an intense show quilt or a simple baby quilt, Natalia has become a real quilting addict. She has won numerous awards for her work and has been featured on Moda Bake Shop, in Quiltmaker Magazine and American Patchwork & Quilting Magazine, and in books such as Fresh Fabric Treats: 16 Yummy Projects to Sew from Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes & More with Your Favorite Moda Bakeshop Designers and Modern Blocks: 99 Quilt Blocks from Your Favorite Designers (both from Stash Books, an imprint of C&T Publishing).
- Author(s)Kathleen Whiting,Natalia Bonner
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStash Books
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight452 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.