All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe poems in this posthumous volume are grouped in five sections according to theme or subject matter; poems about art and the artist, about religion, about social issues, poems of a personal nature, and, finally, those employing the metaphor of teaching. the striking versatility of forms and moods demonstrates Godsey's success in attaining structure and diversity.<br/><br/>Originally published in 1967.<br/><br/>A UNC Press Enduring Edition -- UNC Press Enduring Editions use the latest in digital techlogy to make available again books from our distinguished backlist that were previously out of print. These editions are published unaltered from the original, and are presented in affordable paperback formats, bringing readers both historical and cultural value.
- Author(s)E. Godsey
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/01/1967
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleContemporary Poetry S.
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width140 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.