All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes everything from choosing a site & finding an electrical power source, to clearing the land & creating a foundation. It also features a special section on designing small buildings to cope with heavy sw, high wind and flooding. Whether building a summer cottage in the woods or homesteading off the grid, this book gives readers a logical and sensible approach to building permanent shelter in out of the way places. Building a rustic cottage or log cabin is a project any DIY-er or woodworker would like to tackle because with kwledge of basic concepts, it can be easily achieved. This book gives them the complete kw-how, including everything from choosing a site and creating an electrical power source, to clearing the land and creating a foundation, it offers instruction on building an A frame cabin or a rustic log cabin with a framed roof. Also included is a special section on designing small buildings to cope with Mother Nature, including earthquakes, heavy sw, high wind and flooding.
- Author BiographyJohn Kelsey is a journalist, an editor and a writer specialising in woodworking and furniture making. He is a former editor in chief of Fine Woodworking magazine and the author of several woodworking titles. He currently serves as the Editorial Director for Fox Chapel Publishing.
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes photographs
- Weight431 g
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJohn Kelsey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.