All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA translation of a book published in Germany in 2004, this book includes knitting patterns for traditional-style Guernsey, Jersey, and Filey fishermen's sweaters, as well as how to adapt the textural motifs from these sweaters to modern garments.
- Author(s)Sabine Domnick
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/10/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight349 g
- Width187 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.