All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionRumor has it the water on Clan McPherson lands is magical.... Clan McPherson has kwn peace amongst their neighboring clans for more than one hundred years. That peace is threatened when Fiona McPherson is made chief after the death of her husband. Kwn more for her fighting skills than her beauty, Fiona refuses the multiple proposals of marriage that begin to seemingly arise from where. She may be the chief of her clan, but she's still a woman. It isn't Fiona they want, but her land and she's willing to fight to the death to keep it. Rumor has it Caelen McDunnah has lost his mind... Called McDunnah, the chief of Clan McDunnah, has desire to remarry. He's perfectly content to still mourn the loss of his first wife and babe, even if it has been sixteen years. Until he meets the beautiful and feisty Fiona McPherson. Kwn to start a fight out of sheer boredom or madness - one is ever truly sure which - Caelen suddenly finds himself in the middle of battles he has desire to fight, but fight them he will if it means he can have Fiona McPherson as his own. There is always a wee bit of truth in every rumor.
- Author BiographyAward winning author, Suzan Tisdale, lives in the midwest with her verra handsome carpenter husband and the youngest of their four children. They are currently accepting monetary donations to help feed their 17-year-old, 6'3, built-like-a-linebacker son. They live in a quiet little hamlet where the only traffic jams occur in the very early morning hours when they must wait for the wild deer and turkeys to cross the road. In her distinctive voice, Suzan combines history, romance, and adventure to create epic tales filled with Highlanders, intrigue, romance, and laughter. Her first series, The Clan MacDougall Series, includes four books: Laiden's Daughter, Findley's Lass, Wee William's Woman and McKenna's Honor. In her Clan Graham Series, you will find Rowan's Lady and Frederick's Queen. She is now proud to announce the release of Caelen's Wife, A Trilogy. Book one is titled A Murmur of Providence. A Whisper of Fate and A Breath of Promise are set to be released in February and March of 2015. Suzan has sold more than 200,000 copies of her books around the world.
- Author(s)Suzan Tisdale
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.