Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis set of four slipcased mographs documents the production of works by four young artists over the course of their Hermes Foundation residences in 2015. The artists are Gael Charbau (born 1976), Jennifer Avery (born 1983), Clarissa Baumann (born 1988) and Lucie Ricandet (born 1982).
- PublisherActes Sud
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintActes Sud
- Weight635 g
- Width201 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.