All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEngaging and copiously illustrated, this enriching tale offers important life lessons through the experiences of a beloved toddler. Caillou is growing up and learning to do more things on his own. Accompanying his mother to the store, he decides to wander off to do some shopping on his own. Designed to help children learn to make appropriate choices for navigating the ups and downs of their emotional development, this remarkable tale explores themes of confidence and life challenges.
- Author BiographyNicole Nadeau is a child psychiatrist and the consultant for many Caillou books and television shows. She is the author of Caillou: I'm Not Hungry! and Caillou Wakes Up at Night. Pierre Brignaud is the illustrator of all the Caillou titles in the Hand in Hand series, Step by Step series and Baby Caillou. They both live in Montreal, Quebec.
- Author(s)Nicole Nadeau
- PublisherEditions Chouette
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBig Dipper
- Place of PublicationQuebec
- Country of PublicationCanada
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Pierre Brignaud
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.